Helping Children….Changing Lives
eAmbalam, through Life Art Education, believes that every child has a right to receive truly inspiring holistic education through Music, Dance, Yoga and Personality Development programs. This vision has driven us to partner with Center for Women’s Development and Research (CWDR) in working with children of two slums Kannagi Nagar (one of the biggest slums in Chennai) and Thiruvanmiyur. Our passionate teachers will engage with these underprivileged children for six months starting November 2015 and help them enhance their intellectual, emotional, social, ethical and artistic development.
- To nourish fragile minds of children with age specific value based education and help them live life to the fullest
- To help them blossom into expressive, fearless and beautiful individuals
- To help them interact confidently with the children from other main stream schools, so as to bridge the gap between the affluent and poor.
- To nurture their inborn talents and help them blossom as artists.
Why is Life Art Education Community Outreach important to eAmbalam?
- In our program that we have implemented in different schools, we have seen the overall development in the children and we are very happy that we are able to make a difference in their fragile lives with our holistic approach imprinted on the young minds.
- We believe that life art education should not be limited to main stream schools and it should reach the under privileged children, helping them to learn to appreciate Music, Dance, Yoga, Theatre and make it a part of their lives and thereby nurture their emotional, artistic and social skills.